Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Temple Square....

 We went with some of our favorite friends up to see the lights at Temple Square! It's always so beautiful and it was a great way to start off the Christmas season!
 After Temple Square we went back to a hotel for the night. We took the kids swimming in the FREEZING cold pool. Seriously, it was so cold! The kids stuck it out for a while but eventually we all ended up in the hot tub!
Yes, I am wearing a t-shirt! Luckily for me, I had just had a few moles removed from my back so I couldn't get in the ice pool! =) I just had to sit in the hot tub! Dang! 
They were being sharks after playing sharks and minnows in the pool! 
This girl conked out about 5 minutes after getting in bed. She didn't even have a chance to let go of her teddy bear. A good sign of a fun filled day! 

1 comment:

Bryan and Sarah said...

That is so fun! I wouldn't even need an excuse of moles to not get in a cold pool. I would just say no and go where it's warm.