For another FHE we decorated gingerbread men. The kids had been asking to build a gingerbread house but knowing my kids I knew it would just turn into a fight over who got to do what! So I was pretty excited when I saw these!
Brylee took it very serious and wanted to do the best job she could! She of course finished last but that's OK with me!
Kayston also did a great job! He likes to hurry through a lot of things but he took his time and made an awesome gingerbread man!
Meegies entertained us with her singing....
and of course snuck in a treat every now and then!
The finished product!!! I think they all turned out GREAT!
Mom and Dad even made one!! =)
We haven't been that great about having FHE with our family but now that we started, we absolutely love it!!! We don't always do fun things like this but we always end up having fun!!!
1 comment:
Fun and cute!
Post a Comment