Thursday, January 2, 2014

2 very special deliveries...

 Our sweet first exchange student, Takahito, sent us another Christmas package! The kids were so excited and wanted to open it up right away. Christmas was only a few days away so I decided to make them wait! 
  However, I broke the rules and opened it up shortly after the kids went to bed! =) I figured there would be individual bags like last year so my plan was to put the bags under the tree! 
Well, there were bags but also a ton of goodies! Look at all that stuff! 
 Not even a few days later, we received another package from our second student, Kazuki! I was kind of shocked since I have only heard from him once since he left! We miss these guys like crazy so every time I get an email or hear from one of them I get so excited! 
 I did the same thing with Kazuki's package! I love the cute bags they put their gifts in! And the little cards they sent are so cute!
 We sure do love these boys and we feel so blessed that they were the ones chosen to stay with our family! The kids like to call them their brothers from Japan! =) We definitely consider them part of our family and we hope so much to see them again some day!

No comments: