Length: 26.5 in=99%
Weight: 15lbs=90%
Head: 41.5cm=75%
Weight: 15lbs=90%
Head: 41.5cm=75%
For some reason I dread taking her to the Doctor! Maybe it's because every time we do, it's not what we want to hear!
Today the Doctor told me that he wants us to take her to see a pulmonologist since her breathing is still very noisy and she is working a little too hard to breath. He is also worried about her muscle tone and wants me to bring her back in a few weeks instead of waiting to see her at her 6 month appointment. I'm not too worried about that. I'm pretty sure it's because we hardly ever lay her on her tummy cause she hates it so bad! I feel so bad for her and if there is anything that makes it harder for her to breath, I pretty much avoid it!
I'm just ready for her to be 100% healthy! I hate watching her sleep and seeing her gasp for air every few minutes. I hate seeing her little chest work so hard just to breath! I hate going to bed every night worrying about her! I hate being so paranoid that I avoid taking her places or even having people over in fear that she will catch something!
The Doctor also told me that I should still keep her home from church since there is a respiratory virus going around and if she were to catch it, she would most likely end up in the hospital!
They say that she will grow out of it but in the mean time, what is all of this doing to her poor little body?!
One things for sure...I couldn't ask for a better OR cuter baby! This little angel has been sleeping 10-12 hours a night for a while now! She never cries and her smile will melt your heart! I seriously can't get enough of her and I know now, how it feels to have an addiction!! =)
Today the Doctor told me that he wants us to take her to see a pulmonologist since her breathing is still very noisy and she is working a little too hard to breath. He is also worried about her muscle tone and wants me to bring her back in a few weeks instead of waiting to see her at her 6 month appointment. I'm not too worried about that. I'm pretty sure it's because we hardly ever lay her on her tummy cause she hates it so bad! I feel so bad for her and if there is anything that makes it harder for her to breath, I pretty much avoid it!
I'm just ready for her to be 100% healthy! I hate watching her sleep and seeing her gasp for air every few minutes. I hate seeing her little chest work so hard just to breath! I hate going to bed every night worrying about her! I hate being so paranoid that I avoid taking her places or even having people over in fear that she will catch something!
The Doctor also told me that I should still keep her home from church since there is a respiratory virus going around and if she were to catch it, she would most likely end up in the hospital!
They say that she will grow out of it but in the mean time, what is all of this doing to her poor little body?!
One things for sure...I couldn't ask for a better OR cuter baby! This little angel has been sleeping 10-12 hours a night for a while now! She never cries and her smile will melt your heart! I seriously can't get enough of her and I know now, how it feels to have an addiction!! =)
6 comments:
She definitely is a doll! That would be so stressful to worry about her Goood luck with everything. You're a good mom.
Even when she's grumpy with her shots, she is an angel and took all Gramma's kisses and hugs with a little bitty smile!!
She is so beautiful! That sounds tough to be worrying about her all the time. I'll keep her in my prayers and hope that she doesn't need any more hospital time.
she is so cute, I love her bow! That is no fun, as minor as Parker's little things were when he was little it really is awful to deal with, especially when you feel so bad and you can't do anything about it! I hope she grows out of it soon and that everything goes well with all the drs visits. Thank goodness she's such a sweet baby, that at least probably makes it much easier to work through:)
I'm so surprised she is in the 90th percentiles. She seems so tiny! I hope she gets healthy too! No fun, but what a cutie!
Holy crap!!! This little angel deserves a break! Poor thing! I used to dread doctors appt.'s with Cayson too...there was a good run where every time I took him we ended up heading to the hospital to either get an IV, run some tests, or to be admitted. It sucks and I feel for you!!!! It will pass, I promise!
She is TOO CUTE!!! I want to hold her! : )
Post a Comment