Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8 years and counting!!

Today is mine and Preston's 8th wedding anniversary! I seriously can't believe it has already been that long! I'm sure most of you already know this but let me tell you why I love this man SO much.....
1. He would do ANYTHING for anyone. Especially his family!
2. He is an AMAZING hands on Dad. He is always helping with baths, changing diapers, playing games, wrestling, snuggling, getting up in the middle of the night to find a binki, delivering poops when the kiddo's were constipated(is that too much information?) Anyway, you get the picture!
3. He is the hardest worker I know.
4. He loves the gospel.
5. He can always make me laugh.
6. He is a great cook...especially when it's breakfast.
7. He supports me in everything I do.
8. He makes me feel loved.
9. He runs 5K's with me even though he probably would prefer not too.
10. After 8 years of marriage...he still tells me that me that I am "One HOT Mamma!"
11. He loves my family like they're his own.

Thanks babe for making these last 8 years the best years of my life! I am so lucky and excited to get to spend the rest of my life and all of eternity with you! Our kids our so lucky to have such a fun and loving daddy that loves to play with them.
Thanks for being who you are and loving us for who we are!!
Happy Anniversary!
I love you!!!!!

9 comments:

Me and Daddy said...

Talk about the greatest comments ever. Thank you my lover. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful friend and wife! I think you could have done better on the picture...Looks like you are kissing a bird. I look forward to another wonderful year with you and our family. I LOVE YOU! Happy anniversary!

Me and Daddy said...

P.S. I say you are still a hot Momma because you REALLY ARE!

Deb and Stan said...

You definitely got a good man! I say you need to prepare to be a Bishop's wife! I felt his love for the Gospel when he was talking to Tyler that night.

His most admirable quality, though is that HE LOVES HIS MOTHER-IN-LAW!!!

Trevor said...

Congrats you guys! I can still remember the day you two got hitched... Man, time has flown right on by. I enjoy hearing how happy you guys are.

Warburtons said...

Happy LOVE day!!!! You two are perfect for eachother. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Krystal said...

You guys are a great couple. Eight years, wow! We're glad you married Preston, Keri.

FrankandAsh said...

congrats! you guys are such a cute couple!

Megan said...

Cute! Congrats, that's awesome!!

KAT said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Can you believe it's been 8 years?? I love that we have been married the exact same...time flies!! You guys are perfect for eachother!! Luv ya