(Notice Kayston in all the pictures)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
7 Peaks and the silliest kid ever....
I hadn't really planned on posting these pictures, but after looking at them and seeing what my silly son was doing...I couldn't resist. This was just on Friday the 24th, we had gone to Seven Peaks with some of our good friends. Jess and Faleni were there too with their kids but the showed up after this picture was taken. :( It was an EXTRA fun day cause Daddy was able to come with us. He had the day off for the Holiday and we had such a great time. We are so lucky to have such great friends. We love you guys! Thanks for the FuN day!! =)
(Notice Kayston in all the pictures)



Kayston...what would we do without you???
(Notice Kayston in all the pictures)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
haha he is so funny! Now seeing pics of me in a bathing suit I am embarrassed! WHAT AM I DOING IN A BATHING SUIT?!? We did have lots of fun regardless my figure!
I'm glad you had a good
24th...nothin like spending it at the good ole' peaksters!! Your swim suit top is so cute!! And seriously what would u do without that Kayston..he is such a happy kid!! Miss & luv ya
oh geezz...good old kayston. He was so much fun that day!! That whole day was so much fun...but the best part of all was seeing you at the bottom of the freefall with your skirt practicaly around your neck. Oh and the "almost" hole in the bottom of my swim suit. Good memories.
What a ham. He may have a future career in entertainment.
Love it! Such good friends! You are one lucky girl! And tell Amy I think she is beautiful!!
He is such a cute stinker! I have a brother like that. He didn't make normal faces in photos until he went on his mission!
looks like fun and of course kayston is always keeping things lively!
Thanks for bringing Daddy. I had a blast with all of our great friends. Love the man! He sure reminds me of myself-sorry lover-you have to babysit all "three" of your kids.
He reminds me of Cayson! SO silly all the time. It's so funny. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment