
The other day Kayston was asking me about tormatos aka tornadoes, and he told me that he wishes a "tormato" would pick our house up and throw it in the dump so we could go live at Aunt Kesti's house. Hmmmm, I'm guessing he likes Aunt Kesti's house A LOT!! =)
4 comments:
That's awesome, I love to hear stories like that. Little kids really do say the funniest things, and I have a feeling you probably hear lots of things like this with kayston:)
What a cutie! Thanks again for coming to my baby shower yesterday. I was so glad to see you and Laura! I hope we can get together again soon and do lunch or something.
He is so funny. I really wonder what he thinks about all day long.
You guys will have to go visit again! How awesome that he loves his cousins so much!
Post a Comment