We usually stay here for the
4th but this year Preston's brother and his wife were going to be in Idaho and since we haven't seen them in over a year and we had never even met their new baby, we decided to head up as well. And we sure are glad we did. We had a lot of fun. We got there Friday and later that night we decided to go to a drive-in. I haven't been to a drive-in in probably 12 years, so I was excited. However, it's a little harder with kids. Before the movie started we put down the seats and let Brylee and Jace run free in the back of the car. They liked this for a while, that is until Brylee realized Jace was eating her marshmallows and trying to still her binki. This little girl is
FEISTY!! The next day we went to the parade. Kayston
LOVES parades and it made it even better that all his favorite cousins were there.
After the parade we headed over to Preston's parents house for a delicious BBQ and some water balloon launching.
Later that night we braved the crowds and headed out to watch the best firework show West of the Mississippi. That's what I've been told anyway. =)
We always have such a good time in Idaho. Preston's family always goes out of their way to make it fun for us . And it was so good to see Bryan and Sarah and
FINALLY meet their sweet daughter Jessie. We also enjoyed visiting with all the other family too.
I was kind of bad at taking pictures this trip but here are some that I did get.
(ummm, Sarah or Krystal...I would LOVE it if you could email me some of the pictures of all the brothers, sisters and cousins since I was such a slacker...THANKS!!)Jace trying to still Bry's binki at the drive-in....

After she YELLED at him....

Me and my lover at the parade....

Bryan, Sarah and Jessie at the parade...
(and Kesti but she didn't know I was taking the picture)
Aunt Kesti letting the boys make shaving cream pies....
(poor Kayston didn't know what to do....we don't EVER make messes like that at our house!!!LOL)
Brylee waiting patiently for the fireworks to start....

Kayston and his favorite BIG cousins...
(they like him cause they say that he says funny things and he always likes to smell stuff. LOL!)
All the boys waiting for the fireworks ...Dallin, Landon, Kayston, Cameron and Cayden.
8 comments:
We sure had a blast. Thanks again to everyone that helped make it a good weekend. Lover, you did great with these pics!
It looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July weekend! I love the picture of Brylee with her hood on:)
I loved playing in Shaving Cream as a kid. It makes me want to go get some and do it again. Tell Kayston to come over to Aunt Kims and we will play together. ;)
Im glad you had a good 4th. We missed you here in Utah, But I guess when your as popular as you guys are we have to share you with everyone else.
Looks like fun! Your kids are growing up too fast! We need to go camping or something!
I'm glad you joined us for the "best firework show west of the Mississippi." It was such a treat to see you again!
That sounds like so much fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
I love your photos! Thank you so much for coming up! It was so good to see you! You guys are awesome!
Looks like you had a blast!! I love the 4th. Your kids are beautiful ad getting so big!!
Post a Comment