Monday, October 20, 2008

Reunion.....Kangaroo Zoo.....Camping

My birth family had a family reunion Friday and they invited us to go. I haven't seen them since we met so It was really fun to see everybody again.

Penny, Me and Brylee

Penny and Brylee

4 comments:

Krystal said...

How fun for you! About our Halloween plans? Sticking around here...trunk-or-treats, ward halloween party, and probably some time with Robertson/Durtschi cousins.

Warburtons said...

you look so cute!!! i love my little bry bry. kiss kiss.

Jamy said...

Hey! Sorry to seem all stalker-ish! haha I had actually commented on one of your older posts quite a while ago introducing myself. It would appear you didn't get the comment. Sorry! I said the same thing! That Kayston is pretty much the only kid Cameron talks about! =) Thanks for her contact info, BTW. How's Kayston liking preschool? BTW, my first comment was on the post titled "Should we be worried?" I laughed and laughed, since Cameron does the same thing. =)

Jamielyn said...

Brylee is so cute! You look super cute too!