Ok Keri that has to be the CUTEST costume I have EVER seen! You should put her picture in a contest!! Your kids are so cute!! I just want to kiss that Bry Bry!!! Have fun on your trip!! Love ya
Well I think Cameron and Kayston were destined to be friends because Cameron has the EXACT dragon costume, only in green. Haha. He actually wore it last year, but insisted on being his dragon again this year. (After saying he wanted to be batman, and after we bought him a batman costume or course!) ;) And no, I haven't called her yet. We just barely got a calling card so I can finally call long distance!
8 comments:
So cute! Where did you find that lobster costume? Awesome!
I love those costumes!!! Have a good halloween!
I love those costumes!!! Have a good halloween!
Ok Keri that has to be the CUTEST costume I have EVER seen! You should put her picture in a contest!! Your kids are so cute!! I just want to kiss that Bry Bry!!! Have fun on your trip!! Love ya
Well I think Cameron and Kayston were destined to be friends because Cameron has the EXACT dragon costume, only in green. Haha. He actually wore it last year, but insisted on being his dragon again this year. (After saying he wanted to be batman, and after we bought him a batman costume or course!) ;) And no, I haven't called her yet. We just barely got a calling card so I can finally call long distance!
SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Your kids are adorable Have fun on your trip.
Leslie
oh so cute!!! i still cant get over bry and how she makes a perfect lobster!!!
SO freaking cute!!!
Post a Comment