Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation...

I can't believe my little Bry is already done with Kindergarten!! She had the BEST year and loved school so much!! In fact, she would cry if I had to check her out early or stay home from school if she was sick. She hated missing school. 
She loves learning and is our little smarty pants!! All her teachers loved her too!!! They would tell me how she was such a joy to have around and she was always willing to help!! She was sad that school had to end and would often tell me that she wished she could stay in school over the Summer!! (not really sure how I should take that!)
She did so good at her graduation and knew all the songs!! She kept looking at me a little concerned since I may or may not have been a hot mess!! Luckily I warned her before that if I cry it's because I'm happy!!!
 So proud of this cute girl!! Now lets just hope that her love for school stays with her!!

1 comment:

Bryan and Sarah said...

That's so great that she loves school! Jessie does too.