WOW! I still can't believe I have a 4th grader!! How did this happen? I seems like yesterday I was just sending him off to kindergarten!
Kayston has been so excited to start school and I'm really looking forward to this year as well! He has a guy teacher, Mr. Bowman, and Kayston thinks it the coolest thing ever! He started last week and so far he loves it! Kayston has grown up so much over the last year and we are so proud of him and the young man he is turning in to!
He was so excited that we let him ride his scooter to school this year!! All his friends walk but he doesn't care. He just scoots slowly next to them!
Isn't he just the cutest 4th grader you ever did see?
3 comments:
A very handsome 4th grader!
Kayston is so grown up!!
He is turning into such a cool guy!
Post a Comment