Saturday, July 30, 2011

Big Girl...

Kenley does not like it when we sit down to eat dinner and she either gets put in her bouncer or in her saucer. So, we decided to bring out the hippo high chair and let her tr it out! She LOVES it! She thinks she is so big and so cool! She loves sitting by her big bro and sis! They like it too except when she tries to grab everything from them. This morning she won and got a hold of Kayston's freshly poured bowl of cereal and dumped it ALL over the floor!

Loving it!
Daddy giving her some rice krispies...she chewed on one for about 10 minutes!
P.S Can you believe she's already 7 months old? I can't!!

P.S.S this little cutie got chosen to do a photo shoot and model some cute leg warmers and clothes. Too bad it's in California and they don't pay for your travel!! Oh well...I don't need her to be in a photo shoot to know that she is the cutest little girl in town!

3 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Definitely the cutest girl in town. I love babies and their curious, grabbing ways. So cute that she knocked over the cereal!

Deb and Stan said...

You always make me feel like I'm right there with you! I love watching you be an awesome Mommy!

Britney said...

So cute! She is growing up so fast!