She got to see all the princesses and most important...Minnie Mouse! It was such a fun day! Seeing the expression on her face was priceless!
After our long day at Disneyland, we headed over to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner! While we were there, we got to meet, Goofy, Pluto, Princess Jasmine, Chip and Dale, The Fairy God Mother, and of course, Minnie Mouse again! Brylee was in heaven! Except she was scared to death of Pluto and Goofy! Not sure why since she LOVES them on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
She is seriously the sweetest little girl I know and I can't imagine my life without her!Here are some of my favorite things about Brylee at 3 years old...
She loves to dance! Sometimes she doesn't even need music!
She has the cutest voice and says the cutest things. For example...She replaces a lot of letters with C so she says things like, "I love you co much" and "I gonna calk on the cone" And "I gonna do it all by me celf!" The other day after losing something she told me "don't worry mommy I'll kind it all by me celf because I'm cuper girl!" When she eats something yummy she says "Ummm umm denishious!" She calls Cinderella, Clarabella. If I ask her to do something she'll say "Wait wait a minute, I busy right now!" If she wants something or someone and i tell her she can't have it, she says "but but I just love ___!"
She is constantly giving me kisses and if she can't reach with her lips, she'll kiss her hand and then rub it on me.
She always notices things like my jewelry or a new shirt and is sure to tell me how pretty I am.
She loves to copy everything her big brother does!
If she says thank you, she'll sit there and wait until you say you're welcome and then she'll say uh huh!
Some of her favorite things...
Her favorite color is pink.
Her favorite food is cereal.
Her favorite treat is marshmallows.
Her favorite place to go is Gramma's house.
Her favorite cartoon is Mickey Mouse Club House.
Her favorite movies are all the Tinkerbells, Beauty and the Beast, Monster House, and Enchanted.
Her favorite toys are her princesses and her tea party set.
Her best friends are Gopie aka Sophie and Brynley.
Seriously, can she get any cuter? We just love this little girl and we feel so blessed to have her in our family!
Brylee's 3 year stats!!
Height-45 1/2=off the charts
Weight -37.6=99 percentile
Height-45 1/2=off the charts
Weight -37.6=99 percentile
I also had the privilege of celebrating my Birthday in Disneyland since my Birthday is just 4 days after hers. But since it was a Friday the park was pretty packed. So, we decided to ditch Disneyland and hit the beach! It was pretty cold when we got there but the kids still had a blast looking for seashells! Later that night my mom and dad watched the kiddos for us so I could go out with my hubby! We walked down and had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack! Yumm! It was my first time there and I can't wait to go back! Oh, FYI-do not tell them it's your Birthday! That's all I have to say about that!! =)
5 comments:
Happy birthday Bry! I can't believe you're the age I thought you were when I first saw you. Time flies. You are a little dolly and sweet angel. p.s. Kenley looks great guys! What a cute tiny thing.
I love the collage of all the princesses! Especially "Clarabella"! Love my little Lovey-girl!
What fun birthdays for you two! We look forward to seeing you guys sometime (don't know when yet.)
Happy Birthday to you and Brylee! Brylee sounds so cute! Bryan and I ate at Joe's crab shack once - let's just say we felt bad for the waiters.
What a cutie! Those pictures with the princesses and Minnie Mouse are adorable! Definitely a memorable place to turn 3!
Post a Comment