We decided to put in a garden this year. I have wanted one for a long time so this year I was adamant about having one! Kayston wanted one pretty bad too! He would always ask me, "when can we have stuff in our yard that we can eat?" He was super excited when we finally started planting. Except, yesterday morning, he woke up and looked out the window and was pretty sad when there was still nothing to eat. Silly kid! I think it's going to be a looooooong summer for him waiting for stuff that we can eat.
Since this was our first time putting in a garden, I called upon the experts for a little help! My mom and dad!!! They have had quite a few gardens and they really enjoy doing it! Thanks ma and pa for all your help!
We ended up planting LOTS of tomatoes, green, yellow, orange and red bell peppers, pees, squash, zucchini, cucumbers and the small box is just for the kids.......PUMPKINS!!!
Now, lets just hope those pesky Voles don't destroy all our hard work!!
Since this was our first time putting in a garden, I called upon the experts for a little help! My mom and dad!!! They have had quite a few gardens and they really enjoy doing it! Thanks ma and pa for all your help!
We ended up planting LOTS of tomatoes, green, yellow, orange and red bell peppers, pees, squash, zucchini, cucumbers and the small box is just for the kids.......PUMPKINS!!!
Now, lets just hope those pesky Voles don't destroy all our hard work!!


8 comments:
Look at you. Your like a real homemaker mom. Jealous...but im excited to come over and eat some home grown tomatoes. YUMMY!!
How fun! I love having a garden. I wish we could plant the rest of ours...it's still too old here.
We love planting a garden, too. The pumpkins are especially fun in the fall. Good luck with yours!
We planted a few things, but if they die, I know where I am going to get some fresh veggies! :)
It looks like a great garden! I love how you raised it and bordered it with wood.
way to go! I've done a garden and didn't have much luck mostly because I always wait till it's too late in the season, so I hope you have much better luck than me! One day I really want to try again I just need the motivation:)
Tyson and I did this in high school and it was so fun, I wished we had a back yard to do it now...how fun! You're going to love all those fresh veggies!
What a darling little garden. You guys are going to be so healthy! Our garden grows pizza and cheeseburgers. :)
Post a Comment