Friday, May 28, 2010

BRYLEEEEEE!!!!!

The other day I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day! Brylee had brought some toys into the bathroom and was playing on the floor by me. All of the sudden she had left, I thought she just went to get more toys but when I didn't here here for a few minutes, I went out to check on her and this is what I found...
She had taken my mascara off the counter and decided to go and make herself "pretty"! I couldn't believe she could make such a big mess in such a short time! What I didn't take a picture of is, my couch, floor, and her stuffed hippo which all had mascara all over it!! Ugh!!! Luckily it all pretty much came out. Hippo still has a little bit of evidence leftover from his "make-over" but for the most part, he looks ok!

8 comments:

Warburtons said...

What a pretty little princess. She is sure a girly girl.

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

she is so proud of her "pretty"! I love it!

Carrie said...

Oh wow Brylee looks beautiful. :)

Do you think she'll be goth or when she gets older? Regan thought mascara was lipstick at that age and had black lips. She'll be emo for sure.

It was fun to catch up with you guys. Always just know we are losers and don't get out much. It felt weird to be social coming from a very antisocial couple months for us.

Jenni said...

oh my gosh, she looks so darn cute but i would kill jaden!

Britney said...

That is so cute! I am surprised you could get it cleaned up. Thanks again for dinner! It was delicious and we were stuffed!

Lydia Story said...

Oh no! But sure cute! Trying to be pretty like her mommy!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Cute! Jessie loves to do things like that too!

Deb and Stan said...

Look out Cory, you've got competition!! Ha Ha!!

She's beautiful, even when she looks like a jolly Sumo Wrestler!