Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bry's 2 year stats!

Length: 38" = WAY OFF THE CHARTS!
Weight: 32 lbs. = 97%
Head: 49 cm = 90%


Yes, they were a little concerned about how tall she is, that is, until I told him how tall Preston's family is. I wondered why they would worry about her being so tall. I always wished I was a little taller. Then I remembered a show I watched the night before on TLC about a 13 year old boy that is like 7 ft tall and a 15 year old girl that is 6'9. Yikes!
But, I know that she's going to be fine and she will hopefully love being tall! Kayston has always been tall too. What can I say, we breed em tall! =)
I love every single inch of these kiddos and I wouldn't change one single thing about them!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Yes, you breed basketball players and supermodels. I will never forget that I thought your kids were both 2 years older than they are due to their tallness. See, they keep you guessing.

Krystal said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe she's two already. And all of these Robertson kids just stay tall, don't they? I hope Rachel and Brylee get to spend more time together and get to be better cousin-friends:)

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

She is perfect! We love her! I always wish I was a little taller I am hoping KB will get Trav's genes!

Megan said...

She's so cute! It's crazy how fast they grow up isn't it. One minute they are little babies and the next minute they are little people. : )