School is still going GREAT for Kayston. He has had consistent smiley faces ever since the New Year! YAY! We are SO proud of him! I also had parent teacher conference and his teacher is amazed at his recent progress!
Bry is getting huger and cuter by the day! This girl has so much personality, I LOVE it! She cracks us up everyday! I still can't believe that in 22 days, she is going to be 2! Seriously, where does the time go???
Other than that, nothing too exciting is going on around here! We're sick of the cold and we can't wait for SPRING!!! Too much cabin fever going on around here for sure!!
P.S I came across this blog and it absolutely broke my heart! A tragedy that can happen to anyone of us! Please keep this family in your prayers and be sure to hold your little ones a little closer tonight! http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Great news! Will it be Kayston's first lost tooth?
You'd be surprised how long those suckers can stay in! :) You updated your header, that counts as a blog update for sure!
p.s. I love inspirational stories. It's so sad someone else had to experience tragedy to strengthen us. I say it's a lesson learned. Sadly there are still people walking the earth that don't get it!
i love your updates! im glad your family is doing good! i cant believe your little girl is going to be 2. i swear i just saw you at the park for brylee warburtons birthday and your little one was a baby! time goes way too fast!
i just read that blog you posted about and my heart is just broken. i will hold on a little tighter to my little sweetheart and be thankful that he is here with me safe and sound!
Post a Comment