Last night we invited some friends over for a movie night since Daddy was out of town. As we were sitting there we heard a noise outside. It sounded like a
"Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!" The kids ran to the door and sure enough...Santa was standing on our porch! He came in and had the kids sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. My friends daughter ran right over to him and said she wanted "presents" and Kayston said he wanted a "skull head" and "Bakugans"! Bry was a different story, as soon as the door opened and she saw this strange man, she dove into my friend and clung onto to her for dear life! I put her on his lap but she wanted nothing to do with him!
After he was done he gave us all a candy cane and left on his magic sleigh! We are so lucky that Santa Clause made a special trip just to come see us! All night Kayston kept saying that he was his most favorite Santa. (I wonder why?) =) And now, all I have to say to Kayston is.. "you better or else I'm going to call Santa!" It works
EVERY time!!!
Thanks Santa!!
(AKA Grandpa) This only lasted for about 10 minutes and then everyone was up running around and dancing!

This is the look Kayston gave me after Santa told him that his "elves" have been watching him and that he needs to listen to Mommy and Daddy better!

Not quite sure what she was pointing at but she definitely wants PRESENTS for Christmas!

Ummm, Yeah! I think Brylee would have given up all her presents just to get away from him! =)

P.S. A word of advice to Santa....WEAR GLOVES!!! Ha Ha!
(notice his middle finger, I'm surprised Kayston didn't notice!)
8 comments:
Lucky kiddos! Santa made a special house call!!! : )
That is hilarious! I think all the Santa's donated their white gloves to the Michael Jackson foundation. I'm surprised they didn't notice too!
Cute! What a fun night you will have to always remember!
This just in from "Mrs. Claus"...
Santa, or should I say "Stan-a Claus" had a great time. He kept smiling all night long! He's already planning a new and improved costume for next year!
He said if he can fool Kayston, he can fool ANYBODY, cuz that boy is SHARP!!
Merry Christmas!!
Good OL Santa!!! Bry is still talking about him. She tells everybody about how she got to sit on his lap and got candy. Tell your dad thanks... it really was such a fun thing for us.
Yes I do agree with the gloves thing. I would know Stan-a-claus from the finger anyday. How fun to have him come and visit the kids.
That's so fun! I wish Rach got to see Santa this year. That look on Kayston's face is classic. And I hope Brylee didn't have to sit on his lap too long! Ha!
That is such a fun idea of your dad's! How fun for the kids!
Post a Comment