Friday, August 7, 2009

Another Kayston classic!!!

So, the other day Kayston was watching a movie that I had recorded for him on our DVR . I was in the other room and he started asking me..."hey mommy, when are you going to buy me those Skecher shoes?" Since I was in the other room I didn't see what he was talking about so I just kind of brushed it off and said maybe for school. Well, today the same thing happened. He was watching a movie and said it again. So I thought I better look and see what he's talking about. So I rewound the commercial and this is what he was talking about; SPARKLE TOE SKECHERS! I just laughed and told him that those were for girls. He just smiled and said..."well, can I get some like those that are for boys?" =) Seriously, I don't know how this kid is gonna turn out but you have to admit...he is pretty darn funny!!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Stylin' shoes! You've got to admit, they are applealing. LOL.

FrankandAsh said...

well, he'll always have his own unique style:)

Warburtons said...

This still makes me laugh. Kayston is one of a kind. Love him.