Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So this is the conversation on the way home from pre-school today....

Me: Kayston, you get to go play at Kat's house tonight while mommy and daddy go to the Temple.
Kayston: Oh, that should be fun.
Me: Are you going to be a good boy at Kat's house and help with the baby?
Kayston: Yep! But are you going to be a good girl and not run around inside the Temple?
Me: LAUGHING!!! I'll sure try!!!

He cracks me up!!!

9 comments:

Me and Daddy said...

Lucky he is so cute.... Sometimes it would be hard to keep him.

Deb and Stan said...

Oh, Kayston Buddy, you make Gramma laugh so hard with the funny things you say! What a cute, funny boy!

Krystal said...

That is classic! So, were you a good girl in the temple? Ha!

Megan said...

So funny! Yeah, I hope you didn't run around. : )

The Wilson Crew said...

The things that come out of the mouths of kids! He is so cute. You have taught him well.

Just me said...

So funny, He is quit a quick wit! You have a cute family.

Warburtons said...

You better obey your son and not run around in the temple. ;) oh how I love your son.

BJ and Steph said...

Cute. That had BJ and I laughing! What a cute boy!!

Bryan and Sarah said...

How funny! I miss hearing Kayston's funny lines!