Tuesday, March 17, 2009

That can't be comfortable...

Today when I checked on Brylee while she was napping, this is how I found her....


She also had her 12 month check up today. She weighs 27.3lbs and is 32.5'' in her height putting her OFF the charts.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

She is going to grow up to be a cheerleader! She is already so flexible. TOO CUTE!!!

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

Oh my gosh who could sleep like that? She is way too cute! Thanks again for your help!

Warburtons said...

OUCH!!!! she is so funny!!

Deb and Stan said...

And to think, she's ALL MINE! Well, sort of! So, so cute, my little "HEALTHY" baby!

Megan said...

That is so funny!

Jamielyn said...

Oh my gosh...that is crazy! Seriously how could that be the least bit comfortable...especially with that "little" belly! :)

Krystal said...

That's crazy! Rachel went through a phase where she slept "sitting" like that, too! I was so relieved when she started sleeping "normal" again.

BJ and Steph said...

That has to be the cutest picture ever!! Brylee is such a cutie!!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Brylee seems to be so cute and flexible. I'll bet you'll enjoy having that picture around!