Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HaPPy BiRtHdAy KaYsTon!!!

I can't believe my little man is turning 5 today. It seems like yesterday when I was pregnant with him and I couldn't wait for him to be here and now he's already 5.
He is such a fun kiddo, he is always wanting to help mommy and is always ready to wrestle with daddy. He loves his baby sister and he is a GREAT big brother.
He absolutely LOVES his Gramma. He is always asking "can we go to Gramma's house today" or "can Gramma come over to our house." I love that they are so close and they have such a special bond.
Kayston is always saying silly things. Like the other day, he looked out the window and said..."great scott, it snowed!!" Or he'll say "well that's mysterious." He can always make us laugh with all his funny gestures.
We love him so much and we are SOOOOO HAPPY he is part of our family!
Happy Birthday buddy, we love you!!!
Love, Mommy, Daddy and baby sis!


6 comments:

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYSTON! I really cannot believe he is 5! Remember how I guessed his exact due date haha love ya hope you guys have a special day!

Deb and Stan said...

I'm just so thankful for this little boy in my life!

Krystal said...

Wow, five?! He's such a cute kid. Tell him happy birthday from us.

Tyler and Michelle said...

Tell him that Aunt Chelle says HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that I love him!!!!

Me and Daddy said...

I do like the heading picture. I didn't know how to comment on that one so I put it on Kayston's video. The reason I like it so much, is that his head hides my double chin...Thanks Babe!!!Where are you at in the "Family" picture? Love

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Kayston! We love watching you grow up!