Don't worry...no one was hurt in the making of this film!
I had to post this video, it is so funny. This is a rope swing in Bear Country at California Adventure. Even though Kayston ate it this time...he loved it and probably went on it at least 15 times.
Hey Megan, Yeah, we went on the rapids a few times. Kayston LOVES it! But, you get SUPER wet on it, not like rattle snake rapids at lagoon where you might not get we at all. You WILL get wet! It's way fun though!
Ok I deleted my comment cause I read it and it didnt even make sense to me. lol. Anyway Im so jealou you guys went. I wanna take my kids when they're a little older. Which did your kids like better, Disneyland or CA Adventure? It looks like you guys had so much fun.
8 comments:
What a tough kid!!! I watched it like ten times and clinched every time he fell off!!!! I bet he had so much fun.
I love Bear country, did you guys go on the water raft ride? Our kids were too little, but I wondered if it was fun.
What a tough kid!
Hey Megan,
Yeah, we went on the rapids a few times. Kayston LOVES it! But, you get SUPER wet on it, not like rattle snake rapids at lagoon where you might not get we at all. You WILL get wet! It's way fun though!
That's pretty funny. I love how he jumped up smiling.
Ok I deleted my comment cause I read it and it didnt even make sense to me. lol. Anyway Im so jealou you guys went. I wanna take my kids when they're a little older. Which did your kids like better, Disneyland or CA Adventure? It looks like you guys had so much fun.
Valasi,
I don't think Kayston liked one over the other. They both have a lot of stuff that he really likes. We love them both!
He is so very brave! :) I would've been crying.
I love the video. Bryan thought it was really funny and watched it 3 times!
Post a Comment