Saturday, February 28, 2009

HaPpY 1st BiRtHdAy BrYLeE!!


Today is Brylee's 1st Birthday! I can't believe our baby girl is already 1. She is such a good and happy baby. So far, she has almost 6 teeth, she just barely started to crawl she LOVES to eat and have tubbies, and she LOVES her big brother.She brings so much joy into our family and we can't imagine our lives without her. Happy Birthday baby girl, we love you!!!
Love, Mommy, Daddy and Kayston!

7 comments:

Warburtons said...

Happy Birthday Bry Bry!!!! love you

Deb and Stan said...

Love the birthday page! I just can't believe she's a one-year-old!

Megan said...

Keri, she looks JUST LIKE YOU! So cute! It's crazy how fast they grow up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sarah said...

What a cute video! Happy birthday cute girl!

Jenny said...

What a cute little girl! I can't believe that she's ONE either. :) She is still just as cute as ever. :)

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Brylee! We are so excited to see her soon! She is so cute and beautiful!

Krystal said...

I can't believe she's already a year old! She really is a darling little girl. Give her a birthday hug from us!