Monday, January 12, 2009

"Brylee's Way" of sitting up...

Since Brylee is so "HEALTHY" she hasn't learned how to crawl or even roll over from her tummy to her back yet. But, she has figured out this tricky way of sitting up. It's a good thing she's flexible.

13 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

That is the cutest dang thing I've ever seen! That is one flexible Chica! I'm so glad she's MINE!

Leesa said...

ok she is offically beyond cute! That was so funny! i love how proud she is at the end!!! What a DOLL!!

Just me said...

Hey keri! That is so funny! Don't worry Georgia just is 8 1/2 months and doesn't do anything yet! Roll, sit up, crawl, nothing! Your baby is a doll! Good to here about you guys! Melyssa

Megan said...

That is so cute...she looks so proud of herself! Kara is 'healthy' too and no where near ready to do any of those things. I love it!!!

KAT said...

Boy I wish I could have some flexibility!! That Bry Bry is one strechy mama!! I can't believe all the work she goes through to sit up...but she will have such upper body strength!! Way to go Bry!!!

Nimo said...

that is the cutest thing ever!

Kate said...

I LOVE IT!

Bryan and Sarah said...

That is so funny! She is way flexible!

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie!

Valasi Satini said...

That is so funny! Her face is so cute when she's finally sitting up!

Warburtons said...

So cute ker...I love her hands at the end!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! I want to pinch her chubby little cheeks!