
Brylee has always LOVED this bouncer. I knew she was getting kind of big for it so I only put her in it to drink her bottles and to hang out with me in the bathroom while I get ready. She would always kick her legs so she could bounce. Actually, bounce is an understatement. She would almost buck herself out of that thing she would get going so high. Well, the other day she was in it "bouncing" and all of the sudden it just collapsed. She actually snapped the metal in half. She just laid there and looked at me like, what just happened?? It was the funniest thing ever, I couldn't stop la

ughing.
Don't worry sweetie, you'll grow into your body someday!!
9 comments:
Holy crap...thanks for the hard laugh. I love the title to this post. Oh little Brylee. Once she gets mobile the fat will come off (lets hope) jk I LOVE YOU BRYLEE.
SO funny! Kara's bouncy is in it's last days too!
There is nothing better than a sweet chubby baby girl! So cute! I love your family picture at the top!
HILARIOUS! I love it
Oh, man, I wish I'd have been there! It makes me laugh just to think about it!
That is so funny! Bryan and I were laughing about it. We could see Jessie doing the same thing!
That is hilarious!!! She couldn't be any cuter though with all of her chubbyness!!
LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! That is so FUNNY! She is so adorable!
P.S. i love the new pic up top. SO CUTE!!
lol. What a funny story...but I think the way you described it made it even funnier!
ADORABLE! She is getting so tall. :)
Post a Comment