Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas....

Christmas morning was so much fun! I kept waking up thinking Kayston was going to wake up and go in and just start opening presents. We heard him open his door so Preston jumped out of bed and opened our door. He came walking in and climbed in to our bed and went back to sleep. Preston and I looked at each other and just laughed. We just laid there and waited for him to wake up and realize it was Christmas morning. It didn't take him very long to remember and then he got so excited to go see what Santa brought him.
Here are some pictures of our morning...

Kayston LOVES this four wheeler Santa brought him, he couldn't wait to open all his presents so he could ride it.Brylee got this cute unicorn from Santa, someday she'll even be big enough to ride it.Except, I think she would have been perfectly happy with just the wrapping paper.
After we got done opening presents, we headed over to my mom's house to open more presents.Kayston and Ayden got these cute digital cameras...and Brylee and Jinki got one of those toys you stand up to and play on it. Thanks mom and dad!! Brylee also got this cute baby doll that giggles, she loves it. Isn't this the cutest picture??!!

Christmas Eve.....

Christmas Eve we went over to my parents house and had a yummy dinner and then the kids got to open their Christmas Eve present...jammies!

When we got home we made some sugar cookies for Santa and left some carrots out for his reindeer. Christmas is so much better with kids!
We hope every body had a Merry Christmas!!! We love you all!

8 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

I LOVE the picture of them together! So dang cute! Sometimes I love these kids so much, it hurts!

Megan said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute, they both look so much like you it's crazy! Have a happy new year too!!

Megan said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute, they both look so much like you it's crazy! Have a happy new year too!!

KAT said...

Oh I am so glad you had a Merry Christmas!! The kids looked like they had a good time...and Santa was good to them!! The picture of Bry with her baby is priceless!! Love and miss your gutz

Bryan and Sarah said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like your Christmas was so much fun! I'll bet that Kayston will have so much fun on the four-wheeler! Thanks for your comment about my grandpa. We love you guys!

Warburtons said...

Looks like so much fun...love all the pj's. And good thinking about leaving the carrots out for santas reindeer :) I am sure they enjoyed them.

Jenny said...

It looks like y'all had a Merry Christmas! I love that you make cookies for Santa, that is such a fun tradition! You have such cute kids! :)

Jamielyn said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't belive how much Brylee looks like Kayston! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! We didn't even make cookies...how sad is that? Anyway hope you have a Happy New Year too!