He usually does pretty good about leaving places but I think he would live at the rock climbing place if we would let him.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Rock Climbing...
I took Kayston to the park the other day and it had this mini rock climbing thing. He loved it and was actually pretty good at it. So, we decided to take him to do some big rock climbing. He did SO good and he had a blast! This kid is not afraid of ANYTHING. He was climbing higher then most of the "bigger" kids were. The only bad part was when we had to leave... he threw a huge fit. Like my mom always says..."you can always tell how much fun a kid has by how big of fit they throw when they have to leave."
He usually does pretty good about leaving places but I think he would live at the rock climbing place if we would let him.


He usually does pretty good about leaving places but I think he would live at the rock climbing place if we would let him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How do you have the energy to do Zumba (whatever), rock climb, go to the gym...gees I am lazy!! LOL
Looks fun, it's so cute to see your kids do fun stuff like that isn't it. : ) Cute background.
FUN! He is so much braver than I ever was. I could barely make it half way up. :)
Post a Comment