Well, we

decided to put our tree up on Monday. I know...some of you think it's crazy to put your tree out before Thanksgiving, but with Thanksgiving being so late in the month this year, we wanted to be able to enjoy it for a while.
We let Kayston do most of the decorating, I don't know if you c

an tell but the bottom half of the tree has a lot more decorations then the top. Preston and I had a fun time RE-decorating the tree after he went to bed. He didn't even notice the next morning.
We love this time of the year, I have to admit that we're one of those families that start listening to Christmas music right after Halloween and put up decorations way

to early, but It just goes by way to fast. I guess it's just our way of making it last a little bit longer.
We want to wish everybody a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!
7 comments:
ker its perfect!!! it makes me want to put mine up right this second!!! but we will probably do it tomorrow :) i love this time of year and it does go by way to fast...so the longer its up the better!!!!!!!!!!
Looks great! I wonder if I'll even find my Christmas stuff this year! Love!
It looks so good! I have the same star as you! Your making me want to get mine up. I started a little hopefully soon! love ya
so cute! I love it!
I think it's great that you put up your Christmas decorations! I love your tree, and it's neat that you decorated it together. We'll miss you at Thanksgiving!
Thats why were such good friends... We are ALWAYS on the same page!!! Your tree looks BEAUTIFUL!!! And what a good mom you are to let Kayston decorate it!! Luv ya
Hey Keri-
For crab legs just go to Magelby's Oyster Bar and Grill in the River bottoms... you don't need a coupon any more.. they're having the special until Jan 2!
Post a Comment