Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kaytson's Preschool Graduation!

This past week Kyston graduated from preschool. (For this year anyway.) They held a little ceremony where they got little diplomas and everything. They played a slide show of the past year and the kids even sang some songs they learned. Most kids sang anyway. Kayston said he didn't sing because there was to many people and he was shy.
Next year he gets to go to the academic preschool. It's 4 days a week instead of 2 (which I'm excited about) and it helps them prepare for kindergarten.
We sure are proud of our little man. He is so smart and I love watching him learn more everyday. I wanted to post a video of Kyston 'NOT singing' But my computer is retarded and won't load it for some reason. I'll keep working on it though cause it's pretty funny.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

How funny! Kayston's little picture with his "girlfriends." He's going to be a heart-breaker.

bbart76 said...

How fun! Bryten loves her school, her and Zac were in the same class and Zac had admirers.