Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The first snow...

We had a pretty dry and not so cold November so when we FINALLY got our first real snow, the kids couldn't wait to go play in it. Well, along with the snow came a very cold wind. The kids didn't care and were begging to go out and play. So, after spending 30 minutes bundling them all up, they were off to play in the snow!
It didn't take them long to realize that mom was right and it was way too cold to be outside. So after only about 5 minutes of playing in the snow, they were back inside ready for some hot chocolate! 
 Is it just me or does anyone else dread the snow just for this reason? I swear I spend more time dressing and undressing my kids than they do actually playing in the snow! The things we do for our kids, right!? =)

1 comment:

Bryan and Sarah said...

I do hope when it snows that Jessie won't ask to go outside.