Saturday, January 26, 2013

Meegies Happy Birthday party...

I just can't believe my little Meegies is 2 years old!! She has grown up way too fast!! We had a fun little Birthday party for her with a few friends and family.
Pink cupcakes for my pink loving little girl!!
She had no problem digging right into it! 
 
Presents!!! She loved all her presents but her favorite was the double stroller with twin babies from Gramma!
Love you little meegie pie!! If I could freeze you right now I totally would!! You are just so much fun and you keep us all smiling all the time!!

2 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Kenley!

Deb and Stan said...

Funny, cuz I didn't think she would even really like the double stroller! So glad she loved it! I still have a hard time believing that she is really only two; she acts like such a three-year-old! Love you Meegies!!