Monday, November 26, 2012

Gettin Dirty....

A few months ago my BF and I had the chance to run "The Dirty Dash"! I had been wanting to run this race for a long time so I was SUPER excited about it! However, I almost didn't run it because I was seriously so out of shape I thought I wouldn't be able to do it! But, I thought "what the heck" and I did it anyway!! I' so happy I did too cause it was SO much fun!!

Here we are the night before trying on our news duds and "Stretching"!
 Seriously, can those pants be anymore awesome??
Uh, should a person even be able to do this? OUCH!   
Now my turn!! Yep, that's as far as I got! 
Race day!!
Before....
 After!!! And this was AFTER we washed off!
  Remember how we both brought our camp shirts to change in to and we didn't even plan it!
 These were some of the girls on our team!
 Me and my Boo!
  I had so much fun! I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

That race looks fun!

Amy said...

You girls crack me up! And wow, those splits are impressive!

My friend is trying to talk me into doing the one next year. We will have to put a team together!