Kayston and Carson
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Swimming...
This was meaguls first time swimming and I'm sad to say that she HATED it!! I was pretty surprised considering my other 2 kids have always loved the water. So, she spent most of the day hanging in her stroller people watching and playing with her favorite rubber ducky!!
It wasn't long before she started getting tired...
And, she's out!!
Bry on the other hand LOVES swimming and asks me almost everyday when she can go swimming again!
Bry and her friend Evie had a blast on the slides!

Unfortunately, this is the only picture I got of Kayston since he was in the lazy river the whole time! He thinks it is pretty cool that I let him go by himself! (with a friend of course)
Kayston and Carson
We love Summer swim days and can't wait for next year!! I'm hoping Kenley will decide that she really does like the water!!
Kayston and Carson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You were always the little fish! That's where your kids get it from! Well, except for Kenners I guess, huh?
Post a Comment