She was so excited to start pre-school. She has been asking for weeks now when she gets to go. My response was "when mommy and daddy get back from Mexico." So, about 10 minutes after seeing us for the first time in a week, she asks, "now do I get to go to pre-school cause you are back from Mexico?" This little girl is a smarty pants!
So, today was the day and I'm proud to say that there were no tears shed on my part. Surprising, I know. I think it had to do with running late and just being glad we made it on time for her first day!
It was weird being home and just having Kenley with me! However, I think I'm going to enjoy those couple of hours that I get to spend with just her kissing those cheeks and trying my hardest to not bite her cause she's so dang squishy and cute! =)
Anyway..... here are some pictures of Brylee's first day of pre-school!
All ready to go!
WOW! She is getting too big too fast!!!!!! And even though she can be a sass a frass, she is still so sweet and just the cutest little 3 year old I have ever seen!
Love you my little lovey!
5 comments:
I'll bet she loves preschool! Jessie would love it too - maybe next year.
So fun! Kennadi wanted to start this year too but her birthday is just past the deadline and so I decided to wait a year. What preschool is she going to? She is growing up and is just darling!
Ah! So cute! I think she is going to love it!
It was cute how one of the first things she said to Gramma Gramma was, "I go to 'PEE-school' now!"
So so proud of you, Lovey!
Izzy starts Preschool tomorrow!! I am excited and nervous... hopefully I don't cry haha She is ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment