Sunday, April 3, 2011

Twinners...

So, I'm not usually the kind of person that likes to dress their kids in the same thing but this time...I just couldn't resist!
These 2 girls are so much fun! Bry absolutely adores Kenley and is constantly saying "I just love my baby sisser co much!" I hope they grow up to be best friends!
I know I've said this before but seriously, can she be any cuter??
NOPE! I'm pretty sure she can't!!!

4 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the matching outfits!

Krystal said...

Darling! Both of them.

FrankandAsh said...

so cute, she is a doll! They're both super cute and it's so fun that she loves her baby sisser co much:)

Deb and Stan said...

I'm so proud of you for dressing them alike, I can hardly believe it! Remember when I used to dress you and Tyler alike??