Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our new addition!

We welcomed Kenley Kristen Robertson into our family on December 29th 2010. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 18 inches long!
She is the sweetest, most mellow baby I have ever seen! Even the nurses in the hospital couldn't believe how calm she was! They would have to actually wake her up at night to eat instead of the other way around! She sleeps pretty much all day and when she is awake, she just likes to look around. The only time she ever cries is when she's getting her diaper changed or if she's really hungry! She only wakes up once in the night to eat but will go right back to sleep!
Kayston and Brylee absolutely LOVE their new little sister! Kayston is always wanting to hold and feed her and Brylee always wants to help by giving her her binky and giving her kisses on her head! Every time Bry see's her she says, "Well, hello cute little baby!" It's so stinkin cute!
We feel so blessed to have her in our family! I still can't believe that she's finally here!

Getting all cleaned up!
Proud Daddy! Proud but exhausted Mommy!Super excited big brother and sister! Very proud and HAPPY Gramma! Our beautiful Kenley!
Thanks to everyone who came to see us in the hospital and especially a BIG thanks to my mom and dad for taking care of the kiddos so my hubby could stay with me at the hospital! You guys are seriously the best!

12 comments:

Megan said...

Cute Keri!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!
Hey, I'm trying to change my blog and I've been tempted to try the new blogger templates, but I've heard they screw things up. Did you change to a new blogger template? Your blog is cute! Is your background from blogger too? I can't decide if I should try a new one, or just keep it the way I have it. What did you do? If you don't mind, FBing me or message on my blog and letting me know. Thanks!!!

Becky said...

She is beautiful Keri! So happy for you guys. Isn't it nice to have a mellow baby? Makes it so much more pleasant to have a newborn. Congratulations!

Britney said...

Congratulations! Thank you for letting me hold her! She is so so sweet and that last picture is just precious!

Krystal said...

I love that last picture! She is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Aww Keri she sounds perfect! What a sweetheart! Congrats again and I hope you are doing well.

-Katie (King) Rindfleisch

Bryan and Sarah said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful!

FrankandAsh said...

Yay, she's here, she's cute, and she's a good baby! Love that last picture of her, so cute! You look awesome for just having a baby and having a close up, I looked like a train wreck after:)

Annika said...

Congrats Keri! So glad she is here safe and sound. She is just beautiful. love ya!

Jamielyn said...

Congrats! She is a cutie! Three is actually a lot of fun!

Nimo said...

Congratulations again Keri & Preston! She is so adorable. Sometimes its hard for me to believe that we are grown ups with kids. :) It seems like it was just yesterday when we were all at Ultimate.

Wishing Kenley the best. :)

Warburtons said...

Cute little Kenley! She really is a doll. I am glad that everything is going okay with her now. Your family is growing up so fast. Crazy to think you have 3 now. Loves you.

KAT said...

I'm so glad i was able to FINALLY come and hold this sweet thing:) She is such a beautiful baby girl and is lucky to be born into such a loving family!! We luv you guys and are so excited for you!! Luvs