Friday, July 16, 2010

Not in the mood to blog...

My poor neglected blog! I have had the hardest time trying to get in the mood to blog lately! I have so many things I need to blog about but I seriously have no interest at all in doing it.

So, you know how in my last post I wrote that I have easy pregnancies? Well, I do. Except for one tiny thing!! Instead of morning sickness I am blessed with severe moodiness! This includes, short temper, a little depression, no motivation to do ANYTHING, tiredness, and just flat out being ornery!!
I hate being tired all the time and not being able to get things done! I hate avoiding phone calls cause I'm not in the mood to do anything with anyone! I hate keeping the kids cooped up all day cause I'm too tired to go out and play in the hot sun!

One thing I don't hate...knowing that at every moment of every day I have a little miracle growing inside me! =)
We get to find out what we're having next Friday and I can't wait! Any guesses? My guess is a boy but I always seem to be wrong!

Anyway, hopefully I'll build up the motivation to sit my butt down and catch up on my blogging one of these days! HOPEFULLY!!!

4 comments:

FrankandAsh said...

lol your funny, I feel that way all the time..jk..I felt like that on progesterone for a couple weeks after starting and a couple weeks once I stopped, it was an awful feeling. I think part of it is this heat and children they wear you out and leave no time for anything else! Wow you get to find out so early, how are you so lucky? Well I hope this feeling doesn't last long.

Deb and Stan said...

I just LOVE your ornery, non-blogging, tired butt and everything else about you!

I think it's a girl! Can't wait til Friday!!

Krystal said...

Don't apologize for not feeling like blogging. I have SO been there!

Just me said...

Keri, don't feel bad, I am the biggest blog slacker ever! Someday I hope to get motivated too! I am so excited for your new baby girl. You will feel better soon! Take Care, Melyssa