Sunday, April 18, 2010

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!

Just wanted to wish this special lady and my best friend, a very Happy Birthday today!I know that I have mentioned before just how much my mom means to me, but just in case you forgot, here it is again!
I have never met anyone like my mom. She has something about her that makes people want to be around her, and once you meet her, you'll want to be her best friend. She is so loving to everyone and she would do anything for anyone!
I can PROUDLY say that she is my hero! I strive to be more like her every day as a mother and as a friend.
She is so inspirational to so many people, it truly is amazing! My wish and goal in life is to be half the mom she was/is.
So thank you mom for being YOU! We love you SO much and we are truly blessed to have you in our lives!

Hope you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

5 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Thanks, my baby! Funny, it's YOU who inspires ME! I fully believe we were best friends in Heaven! Thanks for all you do for me, and thanks for the "stuff"! Now, I can literally work my butt off!

I had a great day on my birthday, a day I will never forget, thanks to you and the rest of my family!

I love you to the moon and back!

Krystal said...

What a sweet post about your mom. I also loved your basement...it looks great!

Carrie said...

Your mom is such a sweetheart. Happy 37th birthday to her! :)

Bryan and Sarah said...

Your basement looks awesome! I'm excited to see it someday! Happy Birthday to your mom - she is awesome!

Val Murphy said...

I can't believe you guys did your basement by yourselves. It looks awesome! Happy birthday Mom, even though we've never met :) How did the Old Navy sale go?!