Sunday, June 28, 2009

16 months today....and FiNaLLy walking!



Our sweet little girl sure has taken her time on learning how to walk. Well, she has finally picked it up. She's been able to stand alone for a while now and she could even go from sitting to standing in the middle of the room but would never walk.
The doctors told me that they're not considered "delayed" until 16 months. We showed them huh Bry?
She still crawls if she wants to get somewhere real fast but she thinks she's pretty cool when she's walking.
We just love our little "fatty pie" (that's what her brother calls her) and we are SO grateful that she is part of our family! Good job Bry Bry! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!

8 comments:

KAT said...

Way to go Bry!!!:) I love when they start walking..but its a bitter sweet thing!! They just become more & more independent and not so much a baby anymore!!! Hugs and kisses!!!

Deb and Stan said...

I just LOVE this little "Fatty Pie"!

Megan said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go!! We're wondering when Kara will decide to walk. : )

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

Yay for Bry Bry!

Krystal said...

Good for Brylee! The video sure was cute, and her balance looks great.

Bryan and Sarah said...

Wow! It's so awesome to see her walking! I love her tongue - I do that too!

FrankandAsh said...

Too cute! Are you ready for two of them running around?

Warburtons said...

I want her dress!!!!
WOO HOO For Brylee...now your going to be chasing two little ones around!!! YAY.