Would you mind sending me the pictures of all of us together? I didn't end up getting any of those! I had so much fun, and I'm glad I wasn't the only one that cried! :)
Hey Keri, Great minds think alike... We have the same blog background. I am such a blog stalker and found your blog thru Kims... I hope you dont mind :). Anyways... we started a blog and the address is: thetracytrio.blogspot.com. If you ever want to drop by for a visit. Have a great day! Leesa
8 comments:
Taryn totally loved it! Left me with all the kids.
WOW! That's so awesome that you went to SYTYCD!!! I love that show!! I LOVED the Bleeding Love dance!! Lucky girl!
how fun!!
Keri I heard you cried! ha ha you are so funny! I love you! It looks like it was so much fun! Heids showed me some video! way fun!
Would you mind sending me the pictures of all of us together? I didn't end up getting any of those! I had so much fun, and I'm glad I wasn't the only one that cried! :)
Sorry my email is drlawnboy@hotmail.com
Thanks! :)
im gonna kill you for putting some of those pictures up. jk that night was so fun!!! love you.
Note to self: never look at the sun when taking a picture.
Hey Keri,
Great minds think alike... We have the same blog background. I am such a blog stalker and found your blog thru Kims... I hope you dont mind :). Anyways... we started a blog and the address is: thetracytrio.blogspot.com. If you ever want to drop by for a visit. Have a great day! Leesa
Post a Comment