Saturday, August 23, 2008

House Pictures




Here are a few pictures of our new house. It's still kind of a work in progress. The two kids rooms and our room still need some work so I'll post pictures of those a little later.

7 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Feels like home to me!

Jenni said...

wow that looks so beautiful. im jelous.!

Nimo said...

cuuuuute! i love it!! sent you an email. :)

Krystal said...

I've been curious to see house pictures. Looks like a lovely home!

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful house! I am glad you found a new place to call home. How is the job hunt going for Preston? We need to get together and go on a double or something. Give us a call!

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

wow! Your house is beautiful! I really need to come see you. Did you get all new furniture too?

BJ and Steph said...

I love it!! The house is gorgeous!