This past Sunday we had the chance to finally bless our little Brylee. (We were supposed to do it a month ago but it didn't work out.)
It was so much fun! We were lucky to be able to have a lot of Preston's family come even though they live out of state.
Preston gave a great blessing and I really felt the Spirit. Except for the fact that Kayston got mad that they took his baby sister to give her a blessing. He kept saying, OUT LOUD, that he was mad at them and he didn't want them to bless her. I guess we should have explained to him ahead of time what they were going to do and what it meant.
Afterwards, everybody came over to our house to eat and visit. We even lucked out on the weather. Thankfully, everything ran smoothly and turned out to be a lot of fun.
Thanks to everyone that came to support us. We are truly blessed to have such great family and friends.
2 comments:
I thought the blessing was beautiful! And I love your slideshow. I was so glad we were able to come and be part of it. Brylee is a special little girl.
I'm a pretty proud Gramma about now! What a special, special family! Good day, good food, good friends!
Post a Comment